Thursday, September 14, 2006

Disney meets LOST

Just found this in Cafepress today, I have to admit I haven't tuned into their podcast, it looks interesting, so I'll be sure to visit it soon. What caught my eye though, wasn't the pod, but their logotype. I love all things Disney, So I picked up the Walt Disneyesque font right away - see for yourself..




Don't get me wrong - I think their designs have a really nice vibe and energy to them. Will definitely check them out soon, hmmm, maybe if they check their stats and see that I profiled them, they might give me a free plug... :-)

No comments:

Labels

About Me

My photo
I design T-shirts. It's really as simple as that. They're quirky, irreverent and funky. I'm a big LOST and SMALLVILLE fan - so I can't help but design for these amazing tv series. I'm also a Photographer and Graphic Designer - but that's not as lucrative as being a t-shirt-designer. I'd love to meet someone actually wearing a T-Shirt that I've designed. I've sold hundreds of tshirts in the US, UK and Australia - so I'm looking forward to one day stopping someone in the street and politely saying..."Dude, I designed your T-shirt... let's be friends." If you have photo of you wearing one of my tshirts, then PLEASE send it to me - I'd love to see it! Thanks! If this blog isn't enough for you - check me out on myspace.funkynese.com and my tshirt designs at funkynese.com. THE BEST TSHIRTS IN THE WORLD (I may be a little biased.)

Thanks to all the fans and the talented designers who have worked so hard on these designs. I'm proud to present to you, The Best of LOST tshirts and gifts! LOST gear designed by LOSTIES! The ultimate collection of the Best of the Best LOST tshirt designs!